Growth Recovery Cream - Brightening, wrinkle-removing, skin-strengthening and protective cream
Improves and tighten the skin with a special, unusual cream that forms hydrogen bubbles and foams up a few seconds after application. The drier the skin, the more intense the foaming will be.This cream strengthens skin barrier and prevent harmful ingredients from reaching the skin. Antioxidants revitalise and increase elasticity. Works as both day and/or night cream.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Excellent for skin care after exfoliation and needle treatments, for both salon and home use.
- It contains a lot of skin-soothing and antioxidant active ingredients.
- Contains green tea extract - to help fight against harmful free radicals, thus protecting cells from aging.
- It also supports the effectiveness of sunscreens, so it is recommended to use it before applying sunscreen and after moisturising cream.
- Works as both day and/or night cream.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS HIGHLIGHT:
hyaluronic acid, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), beta-glucan, ceramides, Asian wader extract, green tea leaf extract, bamboo extract, chamomile flower extract, aloe vera, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, amino acid complex
- Amino Acid Complex: Contains 17 amino acids which gives skin additional moisture and restores skin's balance and strengthens the skin's barrier
- Hydrogenated Water instead of purified water: Rich in hydrogen molecules, stronger antioxidant. Hydrogen water has abundant hydrogen molecules. Hydrogen is high in penetration due to its small particle size. As a powerful antioxidant, it helps remove free radicals and protect the skin. With the principle that negative charges reflect each other, Growth Recovery Cream is made of hydrogen water instead of purified water to protect the skin from harmful substances dust. Antioxidants help block external harmful dust. -Hydrogen water H2: hydrogen water has abundant hydrogen molecules. Hydrogen is high in penetration due to its small particle size. As a powerful antioxidant, it helps remove free radicals and protect the skin.
- Ceramide NP: Accounts for more than 40% of the skin's lipids. It builds a protective shield on the skin and improves the moisturising effect.
- Beta-glucan: Activates collagen regeneration and stimulates it regeneration in the skin
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Supports wound healing and
- soothes the skin
- Tiger grass extract: Has an antibacterial and wound-healing effect
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a thin layer to cleansed face.
- When hydrogen bubbles appear, gently pat them and let the skin absorb the product.
- It looks like a normal cream, but when it is applied to the skin, hydrogen bubbles foam up.
- The amount of hydrogen bubbles can vary depending on the condition of the skin. The drier the skin, the more bubbles foam up.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Water, Butylene glycol Glycerin, Hydrogenated lecithin, C12-16 Alcohols, Palmitic acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Sodium hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Niacinamide, Sodium polyacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/ 18 Dimethicone, Trideceth-6, Methyl perfluorobutyl ether, Methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, Cetearyl alcohol, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium myristoyl glutamate, Beta-glucan, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Ceramide NP, Phenoxyethanol Chlophenesin, Centella asiatica extract , Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Bambusa vulgaris leaf extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Alanine, Arginine Glutamic acid, Aspartic acid, Serine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Proline, Phenylalanine,Threonine, Tyrosine, Valine, Cysteine, Glycine, Adenosine,