Sapienic Acid - Oil based Serum for Sensitive and Problem Skin
Calm and treat problem skin with our world-first microbiome-shifting formulation. Sapienic Acid is an oil-based serum from the most abundant compound in human sebum. It isn’t found in any other mammal, which is why it is named for our species, sapiens. It’s toxic to pathogens but supports our unique set of co-evolved skin microbes. The Sapienic Boost can be used as a booster treatment for sensitive skin and problems like eczema, acne and inflammation.
- A booster treatment for problem skin
- Increases skin hydration by 30% in 14 days
- Protects skin from irritants and helps regeneration
- NB: This is a powerful product and should be used every evening for one week but then reduce to alternate evenings for maintenance.
- Remove the lid from one of the 3 cartridges and press it firmly into the barrel until you hear a click.
- Press the base to dispense product onto the applicator.
- Apply onto face in the evening after Lipids but before Serum.
- When empty, reload with a new cartridge.
- This is a powerful product and should be used every evening for one week but then reduce to alternate evenings for maintenance.